Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > General Tech Help > 2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 PM

shadysxz is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy fuel pump ground

hey guys, my fuel pump stopped working, i suspect it being a loose connection or the fuel pump ground, the fuel gauge at a stop or filling goes completely bizzurk and doesnt know where it wants to be and some times it takes a while for it to start and just recently had no power what so ever, im planning on buyin a new fuel pump, but just curious where the ground is.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:59 AM
Starting Member

W2JGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hit the bottom of the tank close to the rear axle while someone is starting the truck.

Here's an article on the erratic fuel gauge...
Erratic Fuel Gauge
2002 Chevrolet S-10 4X4 Ext Cab
Admin GMFORUM.COM
Old 03-18-2009, 07:32 AM
1994 Chevrolet Blazer

Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't be certain info is correct without knowing what your driving (some tanks are in the rear and some are on the side) so I'll relay the location of mine (rear tank) ground is behind the tank bolted to the frame crossmember that is in front of the rear bumper.

That being said do please go into your user cp and create a signature with your vehicle info (year, engine, 2wd/4wd) it will save time and guesswork in aiding you.

My Car Domain
1st gen ABS codes how-to
Henry Ford may have built the first car but GMC = God Made Chevy

Old 03-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Closed Thread

Tags
2000, 95, 98, 99, blazer, chevy, erratic, fuel, fule, gas, gauge, ground, location, loses, power, pump