Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Fender flares for a 4-door '96

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Starting Member
sasquatchfound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fender flares for a 4-door '96

I see this blazer same year as mine (1996) parked around town and noticed it has really nice fender flares. Does anyone know who makes these, and where i can get them?

Thanks

Old 02-20-2011, 04:41 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Bushwacker and EGR both made flares for 4DR Blazers but I think both companies have discontinued them. Blazers meant for export (Europe, Japan, Aus/NZ) had OEM flares like the kind that are on ZR2's but they're even harder to find.

Old 02-20-2011, 04:48 PM
rob44_90 is on a distinguished road

Is it a ZR2? If so, just go steal them. JK. ZR2 flares are very hard to find and if you have a four door, you have to do a little fab work to get them to fit. I think they run about $300-350 a set used. As far as I know, no company makes flares for 4 door blazers anymore. I tried to buy some Bushwackers a while back and was told they were no longer made.

Old 02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Starting Member
sasquatchfound is an unknown quantity at this point

These fender flares where not ZR2 style. They where more sleek and if they where not factory you couldn't tell (no seems, blemishes, etc.) they were fab perfectly. I thought there is no way someone could have done that good on aftermarket, right? any how I was hoping someone was familiar with them. I guess i will keep my eyes open for the owner and ask them. (and yes I will report back on here)

Thanks

Old 02-20-2011, 06:51 PM

They use to make them up till a couple years ago, so it's very likely they are aftermarket. Just not something you can likely get your hands on. But if someone is still making them, please let us know.

Old 02-20-2011, 06:56 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Here's a pic of EGR flares on the jcwhitney site

here are some bushwackers that someone posted on this site a few weeks back

and here's the GM factory 4dr flares on a German blazer

Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM

Those EGR flares kind of look like street style flares, but maybe a tad bit wider.
I'm gonna try to get some ZR2 flares over the summer (to keep everything on the road off my doors).

Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

if anybody comes up on some P.M me....I have been looking for some for a while now.. I really want them and I DO NOT want to fab some up even though I made everything else on my truck.... :-P I just think they would be a pain in the *** to make myself even though I could pull it off if I tried.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Beginning Member
96BLAZE is on a distinguished road
Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 96BLAZE
I believe those are for the full size Blazers and such

Quick Reply: Fender flares for a 4-door '96